Johnson & Johnson Job Vacancy
The Johnson & Johnson New Job Ad is available here. A Market Access Manager is being hired by the business.
The Market Access Manager will report to the Country Manager and be in charge of creating and executing a comprehensive plan to increase market access and reimbursement for Janssen’s strategic drugs based on their value and cost and availability for patients and payers as well as in accordance with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Create and carry out a Market Access Strategic Plan.
- To comprehend and ascertain the Market Access and Reimbursement requirements and to suggest and carry out the appropriate strategies and activities to satisfy these requirements, collaborate with important market stakeholders and public/private centers.
- Map important decision-makers and opinion leaders from the viewpoint of market access.
- Establish and strengthen connections with important non-traditional stakeholders, such as NGOs, patient advocacy groups, patient groups, etc.
- Develop cooperative relationships with healthcare consulting firms to help Patient Access Programs
- By offering patient access strategies that benefit everyone, you may influence the private insurance environment.
- Together with Government Affairs and Regulatory Affairs, locate potential joint ventures with regional health authorities.
- Launch market access activities that, in collaboration with governmental NGOs, PAGs, and research institutions, expose financing prospects for the company’s creative portfolio.
- Create and communicate the core value propositions and messaging for the Janssen portfolio.
- Create or localize EMEA/worldwide health economics models that support the brand
- Differentiating the value proposition and health economics from alternative treatment choices.
- In order to maximize market access, essential value messaging should be customized to satisfy stakeholder demands.
- Inform and inform stakeholders about the burden of sickness and unmet needs.
- Organize and lead the regional (SSA) and local pricing strategy
|1||The minimal requirement is a bachelor’s degree or a degree from a pharmacy school|
|2||The local market experience is ideal, although employment and/or studies abroad are also acceptable.|
|3||Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or other relevant businesses for at least 5 years.|
|4||It is desirable to have knowledge in health economics, outcomes research, and economic modeling.|
|5||English and/or one or more regional languages fluency.|
|6||Strong ability to think strategically and create effective, cross-functionally integrated business strategy.|
|7||flexibility in operational and strategic execution, with a genuine emphasis on developing ideas and demonstrating value, and the ability to translate theory into practice and action into results.|
|8||Excellent oral and writing communication abilities at all levels within the pharmaceutical sector, including the ability to speak and write clearly and effectively. This includes senior medical professionals, public officials, and board members.|
Is Johnson and Johnson good company?
Johnson and Johnson have been on top lists as one of the best companies with the best treatment for their workers.