What is the best way to write a thesis? You’re probably in your last year, working on a project and wondering how to go with your thesis; don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
What is a thesis?
A thesis is a central idea of a research paper that paragraphs and examples can support. Your answer to the question, “what is this paper about?” In other words, the thesis is the central message you want to communicate to your audience.
How to write a thesis
What are the steps to writing a thesis?
The following steps need to outline by the researcher to write a successful thesis for a final year project.
- Cover Page
- Table of contents
- Introduction (Chapter one)
- Literature review (Chapter two)
- Material and Methods (Chapter three)
- Results and discussion (Chapter four)
- Conclusion (Chapter five)
- Recommendations (Chapter six)
- Reference (Chapter seven)